Dear friends of Altin Camp,
we have decided to continue operating our business with reduced capacity while corona poses dangers to our health.
This means that we will impose minimum distances between tents and caravans and that we will keep the number of arrivals low. Thus, only clients that make a reservation beforehand will be permitted to the premises. You can rest assured that we will try everything in our power to enable healthy and joyful holidays at Altin Camp.
Our whatsapp contact for rezervations: +90 545 255 22 70 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to our facility will only be granted with a valid HES code.
Altin Camp & Park Hotel is an idyllic and nature-oriented holiday paradise on the Aegean coast of Turkey with a small hotel,
camping ground and its own sand beach. Established in 1963, Altin Camp & Park Hotel is run by the Altin family with
commitment and a love for individual tourism.
If you enjoy:
- revitalizing beach holidays, sports and cultural excursions
- spacious grounds right at the beach with easy access to the sea
- savouring traditional home-made Turkish delicacies
- romantic sunsets and a family-like, warm-hearted atmosphere
- sustainable tourism
you'll be at the right spot with us - and will love Altin Camp & Park Hotel!
- Hotel with 15 rooms and 3 Junior suites (total capacity: 50)
- Shadowy places for up to 200 camping units
- Fly & Camp: 4-person-tents with beds, ready for use
- quiet, forested Altin Park (30.000 square meters)
- comfortable temperatures even during the summer months
- child-friendly with a lot of space to explore, discover and do sports
- adjacent own sand beach
- shallow clean sea
- Restaurant next to the beach overlooking the sunset
- Café, bar and beach bar - all close to the beach
- healthy, light, predominantly traditional Turkish and Mediterranean cooking
- daily preparation following selected recipes of the owner, Ms. Altin, without additives
- predominantly regional seasonal ingredients, vegetables and fruit partially from own cultivation
Relax and experience:
- Sports like swimming, tennis, table tennis, beach volleyball
- Ören, a nice small village (500 m away)
- Burhaniye, a typical Turkish lively town (4 km away)
- Weekly bazaars in Burhaniye, Edremit, Havran
- Archaeological sites easy to reach (Assos, Pergamon, Troy, Ephesos)
- Some of the potential excursions: thermal baths, Ida Mountains National Park
- unlimited walks on the beach
- wireless internet for free
- We can organize transportation to adjacent cities and places.
What makes us special:
- Family business with tradition since 1963: cordial, family-like atmosphere
- Orientation to nature
- The broad park site offers a holiday as desired for each individual tourist - ranging from nature-oriented hotel holidays to a natural experience with your own camping equipment or in ready-to-use rental tents
- sustainable tourism and slow food as a basic work philosophy
- an enchanting place for young and old
History & Philosophy
Founded in 1963, Altin Camp & Park Hotel is still run by the Altin family with a lot of dedication and attention to individual tourism.
Since 2009 Inci continues her father's work: a small holiday paradise by the sea, which he founded together with his wife half a century ago.
This fabulous, well-located oasis on the Turkish north Aegean coast, in the Bay of Edremit, had always been more than just a holiday location. It was Inci's home since childhood and continues to be the meeting place for the family. This explains the very particular family-like atmosphere, which is an important part of the place's success. The 50-bed hotel lies in a pleasantly shadowy spot amidst the 30,000 square meter forest-like park made up of old trees and fragrant flowers, also providing space for camping guests.
The Altin family cares for its guests with dedication and decades of experience. The culinary focus lies on light Mediterranean cuisine from own recipes with seasonal produce from the region. The meals are prepared according to family recipes, always fresh and without additives or commercially prepared products. Many media outlets, like "ZDF Umwelt" or the ADAC travel magazine reported on Altin Camp, which committed itself to sustainable tourism as one of the first resorts in Turkey and continues to take this concept seriously.
From the very beginning, eco-tourism has not been a mere marketing concept for Altin Camp. In fact, Altin Camp is the result of the ecological convictions of the founder Tahir Altin - his life's work and enduring conservation project. His desire was for ecological tourism to spread across Turkey, together with the growing environmental awareness.
All the buildings of Altin Camp have been included in the international architecture list DOCOMOMO 2013. The Turkish Tourism Ministry has certified Altin Camp as "Özel Konaklama Tesisi" ("Special Class" or "Special Category").
Altin Camp & Park Hotel offers a variety of sports activities, plenty of room for individuality, sociability and communication, since there is purposely no entertainment program.
The most interesting archaeological sites, Troy, Assos and Pergamon are within 70 - 90 km.
Together with their mother, Inci continues the work of their father, and invites you to enjoy the beauty of Altin camp and the surrounding area!